Webinar – “Use of mobile scanners for coastal mapping”
Declan Stubbing, DML’s Survey Manager, will be one of two speakers during the Australasian Hydrographic Society NZ Region - Webinar #6.
The first speaker will be Graeme Blick from LINZ talking about the LINZ 2025 Mapping Programme, while Declan will be discussing the use of a mobile scanners for coastal mapping, including how to:
- set up the sensor;
- control it during the survey; and
- how to process the data.
If you are interested in participating in this event then here are the details:
Facilitated by Trimble as follows:
- Join Hangouts Meet or cut and paste this into a browser meet.google.com/eja-ebgr-yyb
- or use a phone for audio +64 4-889 5234 PIN: 798 560#
- If you need to use a phone in Australia +61 2 8320 4510 PIN 506 517 080 8885#
- This webinar is cloud based so there is no need to download any applications in advance
- The webinar will not be live until the moderator starts it a few minutes before the planned time.
- Audio - if your PC has speakers then that is the simplest method else call in on a phone
- Once you have connected to the audio service please mute your audio. If there is too much background noise the moderator will have to put everyone on mute.
- Trimble will not be able to provide IT support during the webinar.
Point of Contact Details: