We specialise in providing:
- Multibeam & singlebeam hydrographic surveys to IHO standards
- 3D Imaging both above & below the water using a combination of laserscanning above the water and multibeam sonar below the water
- Port and harbour development surveys
- Sidescan sonar surveys for seabed inspection
- Dredging pre, progress & post construction surveys used to calculate volumes for cost estimates and record actual dredge volumes for payments
- Seabed classification & target detection
- Lakes, rivers, reservoirs, dams and forebay surveys
- Sub-merged infrastructure inspections including bridges, wharves and dams.
- Aquaculture marine farm positioning & support
- Shipping & salvage support
- Environmental surveying for erosion monitoring & consents
- Magnetometer surveys - detection of ferrous objects
- Measurement of tides and currents
- Sediment sampling
To achieve accurate and efficient results, DML uses state-of-the art survey equipment including;
- High-accuracy GPS positioning systems (RTK, DGPS, WADGNSS)
- Inertial motion sensors to remove vessel heave/motion
- Digital singlebeam and multibeam echo sounders
- Side scan sonar systems
- Towed proton magnetometer
- Portable environmental sensors and tide gauges
- Static (land) and mobile (vessel/vehicle) laser scanning technology.
Data is collected using software capable of producing stand-alone sounding plans,
3D fly throughs and digital data in a variety of formats for integration with other digital and GIS systems.
Point cloud data gathered from Hydrographic & Topographic surveys can be used to produce 2D & 3D images from our modelling software.